Click & Collect
Place your order online and pick up from your preferred store
Order before 11am for same day pick up
If an item is not available in your preferred store, it may take an extra day to complete your order
Click & Collect is a FREE service for orders of $50 or more
- There is a non-refundable $5 service fee for orders less than $50. This fee covers the cost for our team members to individually pick, pack and store your order
- Choose your products online
- Add them to your shopping bag
- Select Click & Collect as the delivery method at checkout
- Select your store for pickup
- You will receive an email/text to confirm your order
- You will receive a Ready to Collect email/text when your order is ready
- Collect your order from your preferred store
- Make sure you bring your collection notification or photo ID
- Follow the instructions on your Ready to Collect email/text
- Please, do not collect your order until you have received your email/text
Every effort is made to ensure the stock levels are correct online, but it is not always possible.
- You will be notified if an item is not available and when it will be approximately back in stock
- You will be offered a refund, or a rain check for when it is available
When will it be ready?
Most orders completed before 11am will be ready before 4pm on the same day
Some exceptions might be (not always)
- When an item is not available in the store you want to collect it from
- An item needs to be assembled/tested i.e. furniture, Stihl equipment, bike, BBQ etc.
How do I know when it’s ready?
You will receive a notification (email or text depending on what you selected)
- When your order is confirmed
- If there are any delays
- When your order is ready to collect
- If there are any issues with the stock you have ordered
How long do you hold Click & Collect orders?
Your order will be held for 10 calendar days after you receive your collection notification
If you do not collect your order within this time, your order will be cancelled, and the items returned to stock. You will receive a voucher for the amount paid minus any service fees
Can someone collect my Click & Collect order for me?
Yes – family and friends can collect your order on your behalf
They need to bring
- A copy of the Ready to Collect notification
- A note signed by you, detailing who will be collecting the order on your behalf
- Their own photo ID to match the approved name for collection
Are all products available for Click & Collect?
Most items are available for Click & Collect but there are some exceptions.
- A product will show if it is NOT available for Click & Collect
Can I return an item in store once I collect my order?
Click & Collect collection
Pick up your Click & Collect order from the checkout of your preferred store