DAB Euroinox is compact and noiseless, suitable for domestic and industrial applications. Centrifugal multistage Euroinox pumps have excellent suction capability even when there are air bubbles. Ideal for supplying water in domestic systems, small-scale agricultural installations & gardening.
|Model||kW||Hp||Pumping Height||Pressure||Flow Rate||Taps||Inlet/Outlet|
|DAB-EUROINOX 40/50||.80||1.1||58m Head||82 psi||80 Lpm||8||1″ 25mm BSP|
|DAB-EUROINOX 40/80||1.0||1.36||59m Head||83 psi||120 Lpm||12||1″ 25mm BSP|
* Single Phase
* Max Suction lift: 9 metres
* Pressure boosting
* Wash down applications
* Designed for pumping from tanks, rivers and dams
* Self Priming
* Protection level of motor: IP 44
* Protection level of terminal board: IP 55
* Insulation class: F
* Operating range: from 10 to 120 l/min. with a head of up to 72 m.
* Pumped liquid characteristics: Clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, not viscous, aggressive or crystallised, chemically neutral and close to the characteristics of water.
* Liquid temperature range : from 0°C to +35°C C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41) from 0°C to +40°C for other uses.
* Maximum ambient temperature : +40°C
* Maximum operating pressure : 8 bar (800 kPa)
* Pump body in Stainless Steel.
* Motor support in die-cast aluminium, seal holder in AISI 304 steel.
* Mechanical seal in carbon/ceramic.
* Rotor shaft in AISI 304 steel.
* Rotors, diffuser bodies and diffusers in technopolymer. Adjustment rings in stainless steel.
Warranty : 12 months