Self Priming Stainless Steel Jet Pumps
A self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
|Model||kW||Hp||Pumping Height||Pressure||Flow Rate||Taps||Inlet/Outlet|
|DAB-JINOX102m||.75||1.0||54m Head||76 psi||60 Lpm||6||1″ 25mm BSP|
|DAB-JINOX132m||1.0||1.36||48m Head||68 psi||80 Lpm||8||1″ 25mm BSP|
* Single Phase
*Suction lift 9 metres
* Pressure boosting
* Wash down applications
* Designed for pumping from tanks, rivers and dams. These pumps are very reliable in the toughest of environments.
* Liquid temperature range:
-from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use
-from 0°C to +40°C for other use
* Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
* Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
* Maximum working pressure:
-6 bar (600 kPa) for Jet and Jetcom
-8 bar (800 kPa) for Jetinox
* Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection
* Insulation class: F.
* Stainless Steel pump body
* Motor support in cast iron
* Technopolymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard.
* Stainless steel adjustment rings.
* Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
* Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
Warranty : 12 months