Terms & Conditions
Please read them carefully
Issued by: Vonnias Nouvelle Ltd (“Vonnias”)
Effective: November 1st, 2021
Covers: The use of our website – www.vonnias.co.ck as well as any Vonnias online sites accessible from this website. Includes visits to our sites, purchases on our sites, participation in our database and promotions.
Jurisdiction: This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Cook Islands
- Placing an order
- Refusing or cancelling an order
- Click and Collect
- Website and Credit Card Security
- Gift Vouchers
- Restricted Products
- Definitions of promotions
- Online Only Offers
9.Accessing Our Service
The intention of the website is to provide you with information on our products and to give you the ability to make purchases via our website and register on our database to receive communications from us
While we endeavour to only supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur.
Vonnias Nouvelle Ltd (“Vonnias”) does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation, or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site
Vonnias reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by Cook Islands law, Vonnias makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
This site has some hyperlinks to other third party websites, these sites have not been prepared by Vonnias and are not under the control of Vonnias. The links are only provided as a convenience, and do not imply that Vonnias endorses, checks, or approves of the third party site. Vonnias is not responsible for the privacy principles or content of these third party sites. Vonnias is not responsible for the availability of any of these links
All prices listed on our website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of VAT. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices on our websites at any time for any reason. Online and in store pricing may differ.
Estimated price and actual price
The Order total shown in your trolley before you place your Order is an estimated total only.
Reasons it may change
11. Some Products in your Order may not be available at that time. If you have allowed substitutes, we will try to replace the unavailable product with a similar product of equal or higher value, but we will only charge you at the price of the originally requested Product. Only as a last resort, will we substitute with a lower value product. In this case, we will charge you for the lower value product
12. If you have not agreed to allow for substitutions, the final value of your Order may reduce
13. Freight – A delivery charge will be added at the time of completing your order. If there are variables that were not known, there may be an increase or decrease in the total cost
- Example: You request and pay for Air freight, but the item can only be sent Sea Freight as it is too big for the plane
In these cases, any adjustments made to the total value of your Order will be communicated on the invoice which will be provided to you in hard copy with your Order when they are collected or delivered to you.
Placing an order
You can place an order with us by adding a product or service to your shopping trolley and completing the checkout process including the relevant information needed. By confirming the final step, you are agreeing to the transaction
14. You will receive an email to confirm that your order has been received and accepted and payment will be taken
15. You cannot cancel your order once confirmed – Refer to Returns
16. We reserve the right to limit the number of an item customers can purchase in a single transaction.
Refusing or cancelling an order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any received and accepted order in the event of
17. Goods or Services ordered are no longer available
18. Solely by our own judgement, we believe the order has been placed fraudulently
19. If there is an error in the process of listing a product or service on our website or a technical error in the processing of your order
Click and Collect
Click and collect is available as an option when checking out online. When you place your order, you can select which store you want to collect your order from.
After completing your order, you will get a confirmation email with your order details and collection reference which you’ll need to have when you collect your order.
Once your order is ready to collect from your nominated store, we will notify you by email and/or text if you have chosen that as a notification option when you made your purchase.
Please Note: Your order will be held for a maximum of 14 days after we have notified you it is ready for collection. If after 14 days you have not collected your order, a 20% fee will be deducted from the total value and a Gift Voucher created for the remainder of your order. You will be notified by email prior to your order being cancelled
We currently accept the following credit cards
Website and Credit Card Security
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. All payments via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby all your sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.
Shoppers purchasing by credit card are transferred to the Payment Express website to transact. This is a secure credit card payment service provided by Direct Payment Solutions. Our site neither collects nor stores your credit card details.
To protect your details from unauthorised access, we recommend logging out each time you finish using the site, especially if you are doing so from a public or shared computer.
For security purposes certain transactions may require proof of identification
Gift Vouchers are redeemable for goods sold at any of the Vonnias stores in the Cook Islands. Lost or stolen vouchers are the responsibility of the holder. Gift vouchers cannot be used as payment on Vonnias Charge accounts. Gift vouchers are valid from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers cannot be used online.
Available in store only. The following conditions apply
22. Minimum 20% deposit
23. Minimum lay-by value $50.00 (can be made up of more than one item)
24. Monthly payments required (payments must be made to the store where the original lay-by deposit was recorded)
25. Cancellation Fee (we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $10 to cover the cost of storage, processing and any loss in retail value)
26. Total lay-by term is 3 months; however this term may be extended to 6 months for high value items at Managements discretion
We deliver to Cook Island addresses including the Outer Islands where Sea or Air freight is accessible. For an outline of our delivery times and charges please refer to Delivery & Freight
Your Delivery & Freight charges will be calculated at the time of Checkout
Delivery lead time for products and Outer Islands will vary
27. Products: If an item is not available now, there will be a Pre-order button. If possible, it will give an approximate time of when it will be available
28. Outer Islands: Is based on Air and Sea Freight schedules to your island
You will receive email notifications throughout the process that confirms that your order has been accepted and received, prepared, and dispatched.
Refer to Returns for more information
We will do what we reasonably can to fulfil Orders placed on the Site. No member of Vonnias shall be liable if we are unable to, or decline, to supply a Product for any reason whatsoever
Limit on quantities
We reserve the right to limit quantities able to be ordered by you or delivered to you. If your Order is reduced in accordance with this clause, the price payable by you for that Order will be adjusted accordingly
We reserve the right to limit the range of Products available to certain areas.
Some products may carry an age restriction. If a product you have selected is restricted, a message will appear in your trolley asking you to confirm you are an appropriate age to purchase the item(s). Confirming this means that you are of an eligible age to purchase the selected product(s) and are agreeing that you are not purchasing the item on behalf of a person who is not the appropriate age
Definition of promotions
29. Subject to availability and/or while stocks last
30. All offers are not in conjunction with any other offer
31. Percentage (%) discounts displayed are off original marked price
32. All Buy One get One Half Price offer – Lowest or equally item of the 2 will be half price and excludes marked down items
Online Only Offers
Pricing displayed on products on our Website and marked as Online Only Offers, can only be redeemed through the website and such pricing does not apply to the same products in physical Vonnias stores
ACCESSING OUR SERVICE
Other than connecting to Vonnias website by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not gain access to the Vonnias servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify, or interfere with our websites or services and their associated software, hardware, and servers in any way. You also agree not to modify any content or service on the Vonnias website. Furthermore, you agree not to use our sites in any inappropriate or unlawful way.
Vonnias, its suppliers, advertisers or third party providers, own all copyright and other intellectual property on this site. Everything on this site, unless otherwise stated, is copyright.
Vonnias welcomes the use of this site for personal use, research, or study – provided that the user acknowledges all copyright and other notices contained in the content.
We advise that you may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties, or for commercial purposes, any portion of this site without the express permission of Vonnias.